This page contains links to presentations and papers presented at various fora.
- MALICO and the Emergence of MAREN – Professor Joe Uta (Mzuzu University) and Margaret Ngwira (University of Malawi). Presented at the Launch of MAREN, Blantyre, 11th July 2007
- The Role of Librarians in Bridging the Digital Divide in Developing Countries: A Case for Malawi – Geoffrey Salanje (Bunda College). Presented at the 32nd IAMSLIC Annual Conference, Portland, Oregon, USA, 9-12 October 2006.
- A Potential for Virtual Library Services to Promote Teaching and Research and Reduce the Digital Divide: A Case Study of the University of Malawi – Diston Store Chiweza. Paper presented to Center for African Studies Codesria Conference on Electronic Publishing, Leiden University, The Netherlands. September 2006.
- MALICO VSATs: A Consortium Connectivity Solution for the Academic, Research and Development Community in Malawi – Margaret Ngwira and Busiso Chisala. Presented at 3rd Open Access Conference, Maputo, 10-11 May 2005.
- The Logic of Library-driven NRENs or The NREN that did not know it was one – Margaret Ngwira. Presented at WSIS, Tunis, 14 November 2005.
- Access to Scientific Publications through the Programme for the Enhancement of Research Information (PERI) – Martin Belcher (INASP) and Margaret Ngwira (University of Malawi) Presented at WSIS, Tunis, 13-15 November 2005