The time frame for subscriptions is:
- 1st July, 2014 : Countries can contact INASP with requests for
trials with resources listed at http://www.inasp.info/publishers-working-with-inasp
- 1st September, 2014: INASP will circulate country selection sheets
with 2015 pricing
- By the 17th October 2014 (or sooner!): completed sheet to be returned to INASP along with correct invoicing address and list of any supporting documentation which is needed Please include examples and any specific wording required. We will be unable to make any changes to selections or provide additional documentation more than 7 days after we have produced the country invoice.
- 19th December 2014 (or sooner!): payment to be transferred to INASP
- 31st March 2015. If any country has not paid their invoice in full, grace access to resources will end (at the publisher’s discretion), INASP will no longer provide access support and advice until payment is made
According to our usual time frame for the selection process, we will be holding tightly to the time frames this year and you should discuss any issues you have with us as soon as possible.
I would like to use this opportunity to introduce my colleague Pam Haynes, who will be your first point of contact for any discussions around subscriptions and payments, so you now have support from her in addition to Yin and .